Contract Tenure :12 Months
- Location : Bangalore ( however currently : Work From Home/Remote
- Work Times/Shift: General 9AM to 6PM (however should be Flexible)
- Experience: 5 to 7 Years Maximum - solid recruiting experience in Technical / Hi-Tech industry.
- Assigned individual external requisitions
- Meets with appropriate managers and their technical support to understand the requirement
- Advises hiring managers on the nature of the job market and trade-offs concerning qualifications and price.
- Outside of the AT&T Careers posting, manages all external advertising for assigned requisitions using the internet.
- Sources candidates through the corporate web-site, referrals, internet job boards and live job fairs/ virtual recruiting venues
- Screens all candidates for interest in the positions. Answers questions concerning benefits Qualifies these candidates in terms of the job requisitions.
- Tracks and step-in-status all candidates through the applicant tracking systems
- Assist candidates in applying on line and completing employment applications
- Presents candidates to the hiring manager and sets-up interviews
- Assists the manager in the selections process, to include status using each candidate in ATS
- Negotiates the job offer on behalf of the hiring manager
- Works with HR Country Specialist concerning Offer and candidate start date.
- Maintains contact with the candidate from the offer through the first day of work.
- Meets a metric for the number of hires per month/ year. These are based upon industry norms but differ based on candidate supply and demand, levels of technical complexity and security clearances.
Key Skill Areas & Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of HR concepts, solutions and implementation.
• Experience working as part of an international team would be a plus point.
• Strong client facing skills and English proficiency.
• Familiarity with IT systems, particularly HR applications is important.
• Strong quantitative skills: basic and statistical.
Salary: 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
IMSI STAFFING PRIVATE LIMITED.
IMSI Staffing Pvt Ltd. (http://www.imsistaffing.com/) is a division of TeamLease Services Limited and a leader in providing technical specialized manpower for Managing IT Infrastructure Projects, hardware platforms, OS platforms, enterprise software applications, networking, data management and storage, internet and web-mobile-cloud platforms.
We have a full-time staff of 2000 plus experienced technical resources deployed over 50+ IT projects in all states with Permanent Offices PAN India.
Contact Company:IMSI STAFFING PRIVATE LIMITED.