Roles and responsibilities1. Invoices and Purchase Order filing.
2. Gate passes clearances based on approval of Business Team to make sure of smooth movement of Assets.
3. Physical Asset Verification and classification of assets during regular floor walks.
4. Maintaining the Asset Data of entire location and Site Migration Activity.
5. Bonded and Non-Bonded Assets Movement, Custom Approvals follow ups, Movement planning as per data reviews, Updation of data in CMDB Tool.
6. Maintenance of floor assets and Stock details 100% accurate.
7. Handling Incidents and Service Requests in Service Now, make sure of ticket closure within specified SLAs.
8. Weekly, Fort Night and Monthly reconciliation of Asset Inventory.
9. Facing Month wise Information Security Audits for Asset Management with 100% Compliance.
10. Handled site migration activity for Asset management during Build.
Salary: INR 50,000 - 1,75,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
IMSI India Pvt Ltd
IMSI has significant knowledge in skill-based recruiting, on-boarding and staffing and has developed time tested processes to efficiently close every client position. Our forte is in building long-term relationships and delivering total client satisfaction. Each client project is a success with IMSI Staffing. IMSI excels in IT Infrastructure, Application Services and Professional Staffing. Expert staffing professionals have industry knowledge, domain experience, certification and skills. Our training assures team-work, customer-services, soft-skills and communication skills.
Recruiter Name:Vandna Rawat
Contact Company:IMSI India Pvt Ltd