2. Good Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and their components.
4. Good Knowledge of Software Deployment and Application Packaging
5. OS deployment if not then no issue but if yes then added advantage.
6. Day to day SCCM admin roles and responsibilities / tasks.
7. Customer is looking for resource who is good in troubleshooting issues in both server as well as client side.
8. Discovery methods
9. SCCM Client installation and troubleshooting
10. Experience on managing MP and DP.
Roles of SCCM
Site System roles
11. Deep Exposure in security patch management processes and Software Updates/Third Party Updates.
12. Resolving issue for patches compliance.
13. Resolving issues for application compliance
14. Configuring automatic client push policy and client discovery.
15. Troubleshooting client connectivity and package installation issues by analysing SCCM logs
16. Knowledge on Inventories (Software & Hardware)
17. Knowledge on Software Metering
18. Provide operational support and Managing SCCM infrastructure & troubleshooting
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 5,50,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
IMSI India Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name:Diksha chandel
Contact Company:IMSI India Pvt Ltd